9.23.2008

Saline Animal League

Featuring Tom Trott!

Tom Trott is currently seeking a loving family to adopt him and give him a good home. He is very lovable and playful and would make a great addition to any type of family.

Ellen and I have had our eye on Tom Trott for quite a while now. We just fell in love with this cat one day while we were cleaning the cat room at the Marshall Animal Shelter. He is quite mischievous and a lot of fun to be around. I was out taking pictures to put on the Petfinder website and just had to add Tom Trott to the site. I am going to log in to Saline Animal Leagues page on Petfinder a little later and see if I cant update the web page a little. It has been the same for as long as I can remember and is due for a change. I hope I don't mess anything up!!!

No comments: