10.14.2008

Ellen & the Rip Cord

This is a video clip of Ellen and Bobby riding the Rip Cord at World's of Fun in Kansas City MO. It is basically a cable that pulls you up 180 feet in the air and you pull the "rip cord" to free fall up to speeds of 80 mph. I get scared just watching other people do it....I cant even explain how scary it was to watch my little Ellen do it! I obviously turned the camera sideways when I took the video...although I dont know why. I guess I wasnt thinking clearly. Its not the best quality...but here she is!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Well didn't that just make me almost puke first thing this morning! Ellen you little daredevil!! April thanks for letting the girls come out last week-end. They are growing so fast. Everyone enjoyed seeing them. Hope your pinwheel numbers are growing. I always love the blocks when I start a quilt, but by the time I near the end of the quilt I am really sick of them. That is why I like to do sampler quilts!