10.29.2008

Madi's costume 2008



Last night (10/28/2008) Madi went to "Trick or Treating on the Square" here in Marshall and her costume was a big success. We usually dont go to this event because their homemade halloween costumes always involve a lot of preparation and I dont want to go through it twice but Madi really wanted to go so we did. Im glad we did, it was so much fun seeing everyone come up to her and comment on the costume. She even had her picture taken twice by the local newspaper. Hopefully we will see her in the paper in the next few days.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Now that really creeps me out! That is just plain sick and it looks so real. I know I won't be able to get this image out of my head. I am glad I didn't look at this before I went to bed last night. Madi should win FIRST PLACE with this one.