10.31.2008

Goth Barbie



Ellen was Goth Barbie for halloween this year. I found this cool dress at a consignment shop here in Marshall and it worked out perfectly! The super goth shoes I found on eBay and may have paid too much for them, but it all looked great! Ellen's barbie box was fun to make, we covered it with pink wrapping paper and wrote funny "goth" things on it. A couple of things we put were ... Accessories Included : Home Facial Piercing Kit, Punk Black Lipstick, Overall Bad Attitude....it was really funny. We had a lot of fun with the costumes this year. Halloween isnt officially over yet but we're already thinking about next year!....

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You are just too good at this! I think you really out-done yourself this year. I wouldn't have known who Ellen was. This was great. Well done! Abby did freak out when she saw Madi. K

LN said...

I love that costume..the box was a pain though!!