11.02.2008

Happy Birthday Meg!

My sweet little girl turned 17 today.

We spent the day at Worlds of Fun yesterday

for Meg's birthday and she took her best friend Christy with us.

Every time we go to amusement parks Meg has always refused to ride anything that

goes upside down. She loves roller coasters, as long as they stay upright.

This drives me crazy because I know she will like them if she would just try it...

but NOOOOOOO...she wont even try....until yesterday.

Yesterday Christy convinced her to try the Patriot, and guess what?!?

Yep! She loved it!

She then went and tried the Boomerang and loved that one too.

I was so proud and we all had a lot of fun!

She's growing up!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

I am going to steal this picture of Megan so I can print it and put it on my wall! This is a really good picture of her. It sounds like Megan has grown up to the big kid rides! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Megan! April when am I going to see and update of your pinwheels? K