8.29.2008

The Green Pumpkin




After walking Madi to school this morning, I noticed the blossoms on the pumpkin plant were wide open and begging for attention so I took this picture.



The pumpkin is getting greener. I dont think its going to turn orange...I think it is going to stay green. I did have a little green pumpkin in my fall display last year. This one is nice...and is still the only one we have.


My cats are funny...they caught me taking pictures of the pumpkin and decided it was a great time to beg for breakfast. Here they are begging.... Isabella is the white cat and Jillyan is the darker cat.





2 comments:

LN said...

i love this picture!!!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

The green pumpkin is looking great, and it still has a few weeks to grow. The cats look like they are going to attack if you don't feed them, now! K