8.20.2008

Tomorrow's Appointments

Ive just made an appointment for Isolde to get her shots. She has to go at 9:30 tomorrow morning for her first set. Im sure she will not enjoy this trip whatsoever. While Im there I am going to get some eye drops for Atticus. I think he has pink eye...the poor dear. I have been holding a warm washcloth on his eyes in the mornings and wiping away the goobies but it hasnt gotten any better....his eyes have been running for a good 3 days so its obviously not going to go away without medication. Meg and Elle have dentists appts. at 8am tomorrow so I hope they are all done by the time Isolde has to go to the vet. Meg has a filling and Elle has chosen to have her tiny gap (which I dont even notice) filled in. I tried to advise against it, but the decision is ultimately up to her...and she wants it filled so it will be filled. I will try to remember to take a before and after picture for the post tomorrow.

No comments: