8.19.2008

Long night








The girls are getting ready to leave for school...I barely got up this morning. Isolde kept me up late last night. I could tell that she needed to potty so I took her outside about 11pm and the grass was damp so she cried and ran to the driveway as fast as she could....she hates to potty on a puppy pad, she hates wet grass....what am I supposed to do? We spent about an hour outside last night coaxing her to potty. She needs little rain boots to keep her feet dry. Atticus came out to see what was going on and looked quite perturbed, of course he doesn't really like Isolde anyway. She thinks she is a pit bull by the way she growls and snaps at him, with the hair all raised up on her tiny little back. She bites his tail and paws (since its the only thing she can reach) and poor Atticus just looks at me hoping I will save him, which I always do. Anyway, I have a long day ahead of me today and I'm exhausted and sweet little Isolde is sleeping like a baby.

No comments: