8.20.2008

Fruits of My Laziness



Here are a few pictures of the fruits of my laziness! I had a beautiful fall display last year...gourds, white and green pumpkins, knobby squash looking things.....anyway...it snowed and got really crappy outside and I, out of pure laziness, didnt pick any of it up. The veggies got all squishy and gross and after all the ice and snow melted they were pretty much ground into the yard. Well, this May/June I was mowing the yard and attempted to mow this area of the yard down when Carl kind of flipped out and told me that I had just mowed down a fruit bearing plant of some kind. He nursed it back to health, babied it, watered it and watched it and tonight brought me outside to show me this little jewel. I dont know what it is....but its ours.....and its beautiful!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

It ain't no watermelon! Don't eat it! Just kidding. I don't know what it is, but it is pretty.

Kathy said...

I posted about the girls first day of school also.